Charges to Landlords
Initial commission for Letting Service only
Where you instruct us to let your property and we introduce a tenant who enters into an Agreement to let it from you, then our commission will be as follows:
- Where the term of the tenancy is more than 6 months-10%
- Where the term of the tenancy is less than 6 months-18%
The commission is calculated as a percentage of the total rent payable under the Tenancy Agreement over the whole of the agreed term.
The commission is payable at the commencement of the tenancy.
Where the parties agree to a renewal, extension and/or enter into a new Agreement relating to the Tenancy, a Renewal Fee of 5% is payable. This is calculated as described in 1.1 above and is payable on the commencement of each Renewal or Extension.
Letting and Rent Collection Service
Where you instruct us to let your property and thereafter to collect the rent on your behalf then our fee will total 12.5% (calculated as above) which include:
- The Initial Commission described in paragraph 1. (and payable as in paragraph 1.)
- Our Rent Collection fees which are payable monthly from rent collected by us on your behalf.
The above fees and commission will also be payable upon renewal or extension of a tenancy where we continue to thereafter collect rent.
Letting and Full Management Service
Where you instruct us to let your property and to thereafter manage it for you, our fees will total 15% (calculated as above) which include:
- the Initial Commission described in paragraph 1. (and payable as in paragraph 1.)
- our Management fees which are payable monthly from rent collected by us on your behalf.
The above fees and commission will also be payable upon any renewal or extension of a tenancy where we are to continue to manage your property.
Landlords Resident Outside the UK
Where you are resident outside of the UK and:
- we are collecting rent on your behalf
- we are obliged by law or otherwise to deal with the deduction and payment and accounting of tax on those rents on your behalf
then our fee for the above is £120.
This is in addition to commission and fees payable under paragraphs 2 or 3 above and is payable on completion of such accounts.
Additional Property Inspections
Our Management Service will include two inspections of your property by us per year.
Where we are required to inspect it in addition to the above (except for the purpose of letting it) our fee to do so is £ 85 for each such inspection.
Tenants’ deposits will be held by us in a special account and registered on your behalf under the provisions of the scheme operated by Tenancy Deposit Solutions Limited (mydeposits.co.uk). Our fee for dealing with registration is £ 110.
On renewal of a tenancy by/to an existing tenant, we will re-register the deposit. Our fee for re-registering is £80.
Inventory and Check in Fees
C.P.Papas to organise inventory & check in for landlord
- Studio Unfurnished £110 Furnished £120.
- 1 bed Unfurnished £110 Furnished £120
- 2 bedroom Unfurnished £120 Furnished £135
- 3 bedroom Unfurnished £135 Furnished £155
- 4 bedroom Unfurnished £155 Furnished £175
All commissions and fees mentioned above are inclusive of VAT.
Do you wish our property center to let and manage your property? If so, please fill in your contact details below and we shall be pleased to contact you shortly.