Charges to Tenants
Tenants will be required to pay the following fees to us before the grant of a Tenancy to them:
- An administration fee of £100 per person
- A fee of £60 for the preparation of any associated Guarantee by a third party
- If the tenancy is renewed we will make a charge £115 to cover our administration
- Holding deposit to reserve a property the charge for this is two weeks rent
- Deposits required one months rent or 6 weeks deposit depending on the property
The Tenant shall also be liable to pay a fee of £100 where the Tenant requires or necessitates any subsequent alteration or amendment or re-grant of the Tenancy due to a change of the tenants(s) identity or for any other reason.
Where we (as opposed to the Landlord) deal with check-out at the end of a tenancy, the tenant shall pay our check out fee of £105 The above fees are inclusive of VAT.
Dispute Resolution and Money Protection
This firm is a member of/subscribes to the following:
- The National Association of Estate Agents
- The Property Ombudsman for Lettings
Any dispute which cannot be resolved by us may be referred by you for resolution to one of the above bodies under their terms and procedures.
This firm also has a Professional Indemnity Policy with HCC International and subscribes to a Client Money Protection scheme (CMP) with the National Federation of Property Professionals (NFOPP).